Outlook Android App - iCal Feed Setup

I am unable to view an iCal feed in the calendar on the Outlook app that is visible in Outlook.com. Is this possible? I presently have a primary calendar on Outlook.com that syncs as my primary calendar in Outlook 2010. I have set both up to sync with each other and that works. So far, so good. But I have an iCal feed that appears in Outlook 2010 (as a separate calendar that can be overlaid) and in the Outlook.com system. (I had to set these up separately.) The overlay of the iCal feed at Outlook.com doesn't work great, but does work sometimes. In any case, I can't find a way to get the iCal feed calendar to appear in the calendar on the app. Anyway to do this. I'd like all of the iCal feed information to appear in the calendar on the app.
Answer
Answer

Thanks for this advice. I went a bit further and was ultimately able to solve the problem. I uninstalled the Outlook app, but also went into the phone settings and purged the cache for the app. Reinstalled the app. Reconnected with Outlook.com. Still no luck. I went into Settings, then clicked on the email for the account, and noticed at the bottom it said, "if you are having sync issue with this account, you can try refreshing its data." Hit the Refresh Account button and all my default calendar entries showed up almost immediately. However, not the second iCal account info. I found that in the app in the Calendar section if I clicked on the upper right menu and on default calendar, it showed my default and the other iCal calendar, but the iCal entries still weren't showing. However, when I clicked the upper left menu it showed the iCal calendar as being off. Turned it to on and it works now. 

Thanks for the guidance. With that and some tinkering it now works.

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 28, 2020 Views 5,654 Applies to: