Is there a way to keep the reading pane information to a minimum so I can maximize reading space on Outlook MOPP 2016

I'm trying to figure out how to eliminate all of this wasted bar space without changing my view settings.  I prefer the pane on the bottom but its almost unbearable because I barely have any pane space to read the email below.  I feel like the information bar is just way overly intrusive.  Screenshot attached.

Is there any way to take out all of the information between the emails pane and the reading pane?  I would prefer to just have a small line just separating them.

Thanks,

Moved from: (Outlook.com | Personalization and ease of access | Using accessibility features)

Hi WiFi314,

I appreciate you for posting your concern in the Community Forum. As our goal is to make sure that you have the best experience and always satisfied with our products and services, your feedback with the Outlook reading pane will be taken with very high regard since this is created by the design of the application. We would appreciate it if you could post your feedback on our Outlook UserVoice to make this program improve in future updates.

Should you have other concerns that we can assist you with, you can get back to us by replying to this thread or create a new thread using this link if you have a different concern.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi WiFi314,

I appreciate you for posting your concern in the Community Forum. As our goal is to make sure that you have the best experience and always satisfied with our products and services, your feedback with the Outlook reading pane will be taken with very high regard since this is created by the design of the application. We would appreciate it if you could post your feedback on our Outlook UserVoice to make this program improve in future updates.

Should you have other concerns that we can assist you with, you can get back to us by replying to this thread or create a new thread using this link if you have a different concern.

Thanks!  Seems like it's already over there with this post.  I appreciate it!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You are welcome. We suggest that you do upvote on that feedback as once it gets high votes, our engineers will get notified and review the said feature and consider making necessary action to improve the program in the future updates. 

Microsoft is continuously doing its best to enhance its products and services to provide customers with the best experience we can give.

If you need more advice from us, you can get back to us by replying to this thread or create a new thread using this link if you have a different concern.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 17, 2021 Views 308 Applies to: