people.live.com

My language gets automatically changed to Urdu. I have tried many times to change it from bottom of page. But still when i log on to people.live.com language changes to Urdu although language is English in mail.live.com.

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum. Allow me to assist you with your concern with the language setting sof your account.

I have simulated this issue on my end based on the simulation done. You have the option to chnage the langauge of the pages inside the Outlook.com interface.

I set my language to spanish on account.live.com but it did not reflect on the mail.live.com interface. This is because the mailbox of Outlook.com has it's own language  settings on the Options tab that will show when you click the gear icon.

Under Customizing Outlook.com click Language and select the language that you wan to use on your mailbox interface.

Let us know if you will still need further assistance.

Thank you.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Audrey for your feedback but the problem still exists. Although the Language is set to default(i.e. English). When ever i log on to people.live.com language changes automatically to Urdu. however it remains in english when i log on to mail.live.com.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My language setting automatically got changed to Urdu in https://people.live.com/. How to revert it back to English?

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 5, 2024 Views 10,922 Applies to: