How to add and delete contacts in Favorites

In the old Hotmail I had a list of Favorite contacts.  Is there a way to pull up that specific list to add or delete names?  It does not show up under Manage Groups.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Original Title: Favorites contact list.

Answer
Answer

Hi Jan,

Thank you for approaching Microsoft Community forum and we apologize for the confusion.

After going through your post, I understand that you want to edit contacts on your Favorite list. However, you can't seem to find the option to do so and that your favorite list are missing on your People page as well as the star symbol for your Favorites. If that is correct, I will definitely assist you in fixing the issue.

To manage contacts on your Favorite list, please follow the steps below.

To add a contact on your Favorites

1. On your People page, click the name of the contact that you want to add as Favorite (not the checkbox beside the name)

2. A toolbar above the page will appear, select Add to favorites.

To delete a contact on your Favorites

1. On your People page below the star symbol, click the name of the contact that you want to remove from Favorite list (not the checkbox beside the name)

2. A toolbar above the page will appear, select Remove from favorites.

In your case, if the star symbol is missing from your contact list, we will need to ask you for a screenshot of this error. This will help us investigate the issue on our end and be able to provide a possible solution.

I have provided a private message area located above your post. You can post your email address there to ensure the security of your account. Instructions are also within the private message area.

Note: Please be informed that you need to login/signed in to this post forum for you to view the link.

We look forward to your response. We will be happy to help you further.

Thanks,

Cherry

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 14,877 Applies to: