How do I remove the twitter contacts from my outlook contacts, which appears even after removing the twitter connection?

As the title says, I cannot remove the twitter contacts from my outlook people even after removing the twitter connection. To the typical Microsoft employee who usually responds with nonsense copy paste garbage that is out of context, please read the question twice or thrice until you understand. I have removed the connection already. You don't have to paste the steps to follow to remove the connection. This is a terrible thing on Outlook, I don't even have control to delete my own contacts. **** is this?
|
Hi,

To address your concern with removing Twitter contacts from Outlook People, please check JMH (MS-MVP)'s post on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

To address your concern with removing Twitter contacts from Outlook People, please check JMH (MS-MVP)'s post on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

With all due respect, did you even read and understand what my issue is?

I know all about the people feature that integrates contacts when connected to twitter app!

Let me try this again and explain it to your level! Hope putting it in a table will help you read clearly.

This is my issue

I have disconnected the twitter connection.

So why am I still seeing the twitter contacts?

How do I remove it?

The issue is that simple!

A five-year-old could have understood it the first time reading just the title of the question.

I even mentioned in the description part that you will be replying some nonsense like this, and you just proved it! This forum is infested with people like you who just skim questions and blabber something! You have one job! Do it!

33 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem as you. I found that you can use Outlook (the full desktop program that is) to delete contact folders that you can't remove on outlook.com. Probably not the best solution, especially if you don't have access to the desktop app, but that's what I did to get rid of my twitter contacts. I used 2016 but any version of Outlook win32 would probably work too.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem as you. I found that you can use Outlook (the full desktop program that is) to delete contact folders that you can't remove on outlook.com. Probably not the best solution, especially if you don't have access to the desktop app, but that's what I did to get rid of my twitter contacts. I used 2016 but any version of Outlook win32 would probably work too.

I have Outlook 2013. Tried from it. I deleted the twitter contacts folder. However, it still appears on the web. There seems to be a major flaw in the Outlook backend itself. Thanks for sharing this anyway.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

they always re-appear for me too! still glitchy for sure!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 16, 2021 Views 4,038 Applies to: