I want to use Opera Mini 8.0.0 on Samsung GT-2710 to access my mail (using m.mail.live.com or outlook.com).
Unfortunately I am unable to do so. The dropdowns and create mail button are unresponsive.
Strangely, the mail page (accesed via m.mail.live.com) is working allright on UC Browser 9.4.1.
Well... it's different version of the site. I like it very much! It looks like very lightweight version of mobile page.
Is there a possibility to access this site using Opera Mini?
When I try to login into m.mail.live.com it redirects me to the same page that is not working.
Why there is different version of mail page displayed on Opera Mini and UC Browser?
I'll show you how it looks:
A. Opera Mini
1. Login page: m.mail.live.com
2. The view after the login
3. New mail button does not work (page is refreshed after the button is clicked)
4. The same here. The page is refreshed.
5. What's interesting, this new mail button works
6. So we are writing an email. Problem no 1. Can't choose sender different that default. The page is refreshed after the link is activated.
7. Problem number 2. I can't also type any recipient!!! The page refreshes after 'To' is clicked (here 'Do' in Polish)
9. And the same here...
B. Let's use UC Browser.
1. Notice different page is displayed compared to Opera Mini.
2. The view after login.
3. Let's write an email! Let's pick a sender.
4. It works!
Sending an email was succesfull. The only thing I am missing is a possibility to attach a file to mail using mobile version.
Clearly different version of mobile webmail is served to UC Browser that to Opera Mini.
My question is. How can I enter this working version on Opera Mini?
When will it be fixed?