Not receiving emails from fanfiction

Original Title: fanfiction

the  emails that i usually receive from fanfiction are not arriving in my account. for the last two weeks i have not received any story alerts from the site. i have checked my junk mail but its not in that folder either. fanfiction is also not on my blocked list either so where is my mail going. i made a new account earlier today and signed up to fanfiction again, however i did not receive the activation email. could you please fix this problem. i am unable to reaf my stories. this change happened after the switch so please do something.

Hi,

I know how frustrating it is to be unable to receive important emails. We have to consider several causes why you were not able to receive emails such as:

A. Filter Settings of the account.

To ensure that your account filter settings are not causing incoming email not to be delivered to your account, I suggest that you visit this link:

I am not receiving Email sent by friends/family

B. Mail Client Settings.

You might not also send or receive emails due to incorrect configuration when accessing account using a Mail Client. For this reason, please reconfigure your account by following the settings of the link below:

Send and receive Hotmail from an email app

I have change the thread title so that other moderators can quickly assess your concern.

Thank you

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 14, 2024 Views 1,255 Applies to: