I get a blank white page after signing in to my account

Original Title: I enter into my hotmail, i am able to see the page and all my unopened and opened emails for a few short seconds but then i am automatically redirected to a blank white page

Because I am only able to view my stuff for a few seconds I cant actually click on anything because there isnt enough time to before i get kicked out and redirected..

i have been fast enough to log out a few times and log back in to see if that helped but it did not..
i have always used this same computer to access my email, Macbook around 2-3 years old, always used it through safari so I dont understand why now all of a sudden it doesnt work..
I also cleared all my cookies already and it is doing the same thing..
I am lost and dont know what else to try..
I need to be able to access my email ASAP.

When i tried it on another computer it was fine, and it was also safari..
clearly my browser doesnt want me to go on it or something... anyone help ?!!!

For the best experience, you should update your browser to the latest version and make sure the newest version of Microsoft Silverlight is installed and running for browsers that support it.

Outlook.com is optimized
 for the following browsers: Windows Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10; Google Chrome 17 and higher; Firefox 10 and higher; and Safari 5.2 on Mac.

Outlook.com
 is good on the following browsers, but some features might not display properly: Internet Explorer 7, Google Chrome 16 and 5, Firefox 9 and 5, and Safari 5.1 on Windows or Safari 5 on Windows and Mac.

Outlook.com isn't supported
 on the following browsers: Internet Explorer 6 and older, Google Chrome 4 and older, Firefox 4 and older, Safari 4.x and older

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi LiarraMarchand,

Welcome to Microsoft Community forums.

From the description, you were able to sign-in to your account but were directed to a blank white page after awhile.

Before we proceed with the troubleshooting steps, I will need some more information. Please help me by answering the questions mentioned below. This will allow us to verify your issue and provide an appropriate solution.

• Affected email account.
  • Link where you encounter the error
  • Is the account subscribed to Microsoft Office 365?

Note: For security purposes, please post your email account on the private message area I have provided above your post. You also need to login this Forum to view the private message link.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Cherry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem.

I have a Mac, using Safari 5.0.something or other. Outlook just started to give a blank screen after I signed in. Tried on my wife's PC, no problem.

Just updated Safari to 5.1.9. Seems to have sorted the problem.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi danielpidgeon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I recognized that you are experiencing the same issue being prompted to a blank screen. If you are still experiencing this scenario after updating your browser. Please verify if the issue happens when using other account.

Thank you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 28, 2024 Views 1,161 Applies to: