I don't receive email from paypal representative either I can't confirm my hotmai account to paypal

I register to paypal with hotmail but i can't confirm my hotmail address, i have done it with other email account and successful.

So i tried to contact paypal customer service and he wanted to help me to confirm my hotmail account. Before he do that, he sent me an email (twice) but i dont receive any email from him.

I also put it on test by sending email from my other email account and i instantly receive my email in my hotmail inbox.

To find the solution, i already check my email options including customizing rules for new message (no rules in it), safe and blocked senders (none regarding paypal), flagging and other that i have found in this community.

I also deleted my browsers cookies and history but none are working.

Any solution to this issue? thank you for your kind support!

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Frannzo,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community Forum. It's my pleasure on helping you to receive emails from Paypal on your account.

In order for us to further investigate this issue, we would like to ask the affected email account in a private message I created.

Note: Please sign-in to this website in order to see the Private Message tab where you can provide the email account. We also need you to reply back to this post if you already provided the information on the private data area. This will help facilitate our actions regarding your issue.

Thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you for your concern, private message is already sent.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I've made an adjustment to your account, please sign in and let us know if the adjustment made resolves the issue.

Thank you

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I too am having this problem. Our home business uses office 365. We are receiving paypal emails on our personal account but not receiving it on our outlook. PLEASE HELP!!!! We called technical support and they said we have to pay $200 to fix this problem. But we've searched around and have noticed that this is an ongoing problem. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Jane,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community. As per the problem description, you can receive emails from a 3rd party on your personal account but not on your Outlook.com account.

It will help if you can provide us with your affected email address. This will allow us to investigate the issue in our end and provide an appropriate solution.

I have provided a private message area located above your post. You can post your email address there to ensure the security of your account.

Note: Please be informed that you need to login/signed in to this post forum for you to view the link. 

Thank you,

Cherry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I register to paypal with hotmail but i can't confirm my hotmail address, i have done it with other email account and successful.

So i tried to contact paypal customer service and he wanted to help me to confirm my hotmail account. Before he do that, he sent me an email (twice) but i dont receive any email from him.

I also put it on test by sending email from my other email account and i instantly receive my email in my hotmail inbox.

To find the solution, i already check my email options including customizing rules for new message (no rules in it), safe and blocked senders (none regarding paypal), flagging and other that i have found in this community.

I also deleted my browsers cookies and history but none are working.

Any solution to this issue? thank you for your kind support!

I too am having the problem of PayPal not being able to send me an email to confirm my hotmail email.  This has gone on for 2 days now.  What is the fix?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It will be very much appreciated if you can adjust my account too....

Same problem. I can't receive any email from Paypal.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum! Let me try to help you with your concern.

I understand that you cannot receive emails from Paypal. To troubleshoot this concern please check the article below for possible reasons why you are not receiving emails from Paypal.

Errors sending or receiving email

If the suggestion will not help you with your concern please provide your email account on the private message area that I have initiated for you.

Note: You can open the private message by clicking the red link above your post that says

"You have a private reply to this message. Click here to read it on our secure private messages section."

Thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi emxxx,

I have replied to your post on the Private Message area. Please check it out and make sure that you are signed in to Microsoft Community using your Microsoft account to be able to read it.

Thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi emxxx,

I have a reply to you via private message.

Thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 1, 2021 Views 1,160 Applies to: