I can no longer click "Reply" on Craigslist and contact sellers of anything on Craigslist. This has shut-down my business.

Complete disaster - I cannot contact Sellers on Craigslist via the "Reply" for the Craigslist item. OUTLOOK has destroyed my business overnight without responding to the "Report a Problem" link. Can anyone help me - this is taking away my food money.

Hi,

We apologize if we are not able to respond in a timely manner. Just to verify, are you accessing your Craigslist account and pressing the “Reply” button via Outlook.com? Or are you accessing the Craigslist website directly?

At this point, there is a possibility that this issue is being caused by your browser. We suggest that you optimize your browser by going to this link.

It is also recommended that you upgrade your browser to a higher version to get the best experience with Outlook.com. For more details, you can refer to this article “How do I get the best browser experience for SkyDrive, People and Outlook.com?

If you wish to upgrade your browser to a higher version, you can go to this link.

If issue persists, try to access your account using a different browser or computer to isolate the issue. Also indicate the exact error message if there is any.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Thanks!

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same problem.

Does not work on PC using IE 11, iPhone 5 with Safari, or original iPad with Safari.

This is not a browser issue, as if you open java scripting on IE 11, it returns a "find" error in the javascript code.

This is a CL issue.

Don

30 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have figured out a way around the issue until CL has it fixed.

As you know, every posting has an ID number shown at the bottom of the page.

To get the email information, go to your URL bar in your browser and delete everything after craigslist.org/

Then, immediately after the slash, type the work "reply" (no quotes), followed by a "/" (no quotes) and then type the ID number, and press ENTER.

You will then get a new screen with the email information that is normally the popup.

I hope this helps!!

Don

95 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi!                                                                                                                                                                                             My name is zahid.and i'm from pakistan .i'm craiglist poster.i has been posting adds for 6 years. we are 4 posters and want craiglist service or any adds you want to post.                                                                 Here is my skype id: Zahid.rock7         you can contact with me.                                                                                                                                                                            you can also email to me 

my email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi ZahidhassanZE.,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. You stated that you are posting adds for 6 years and you want any adds you want to post. Let me assist you.

We would like to verify what is the exact issue that you are having?

Are you having the same issue that you cannot contact Sellers on Craigslist via the "Reply" button? If so, we recommend you to follow the steps that was provided by the previous moderator named Johayber T. on April 2, 2013.

Also, you could try to follow the steps that was provided by DonITGuy on April 1, 2014.

If after doing the steps and you still have the same issue, kindly get back to us and provide more details of the issue.

Thanks.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

March 29, 2015

No response with Reply button at work, and at home. Tried three different web browsers, with and without extensions enabled. Not in private browsing mode either. Called a friend, and he got no response with the reply button either! I'm surprized I'm not seeing any info on this problem, which has come on suddenly.

29 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to leave your feedback regarding this product.

Click the “Give us feedback” link from this article and proceed further.

Alternatively, once you login to your account, click the gear icon and click on “feedback”.

Outlook help: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook-help

Thank you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 25, 2023 Views 64,186 Applies to: