I am unable to login using my dallasisd.org e-mail account through OUTLOOK, It says I have to log out of Office 365???

This is the error message I am getting now ... I was able to log in to access my e-mails using the district issued e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I have been doing this using Windows Live ... I use to be able to access my e-mail using hotmail but I get the same error message.

"This account can't be used to access Outlook.com

You're currently signed in with an Office 365 email account, which can't be used with Outlook.com. Please click here to sign out of your Office 365 account, then use another"

Did something expire between the school district and Mircrosoft Outlook?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Dr. R. Charles Sabapathy
Dallas ISD, Texas

Hi,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you are getting an error message when signing in to your account. We're here to help you.

Please be informed that Microsoft is aware about this issue and we are currently working on to fix it. We need to gather details and information from you. Refer to this sticky thread: Error "You're currently signed in with an Office 365 email account, which can't be used with Outlook.com" and submit all the information needed for the investigation.

Please be reminded that the thread will be updated once we have the complete details from the investigating team.

Thank you!

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am getting the same error message and can't get into my email account.

John Latimer

Thomas Jefferson High School

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 6, 2020 Views 7,482 Applies to: