To set up Thunderbird to sync to your Outlook.com account’s email:
1. Open Thunderbird.
2. From the Application menu, choose
3. Input your account information, choose
Options… then Account Settings…
4. Click the Account Actions button, then choose
Add Mail Account…
5. Input your account information.
6. Click Continue.
7. Click Manual config.
8. Set the Incoming settings as follows:
a. Server hostname: imap-mail.outlook.com.
b. Port: 993.
c. SSL: SSL/TLS.
d. Authentication: Normal password.
9. Set the Outgoing settings as follows:
Server hostname: smtp-mail.outlook.com.
10. Click Done.
For more information on connecting your app to Outlook.com, visit this link:
157 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
Thanks for your feedback.