To set up Thunderbird to sync to your Outlook.com account’s email:
1. Open Thunderbird.
2. From the Application menu, choose
3. Input your account information, choose
Options… then Account Settings…
4. Click the Account Actions button, then choose
Add Mail Account…
5. Input your account information.
6. Click Continue.
7. Click Manual config.
8. Set the Incoming settings as follows:
a. Server hostname: imap-mail.outlook.com.
b. Port: 993.
c. SSL: SSL/TLS.
d. Authentication: Normal password.
9. Set the Outgoing settings as follows:
Server hostname: smtp-mail.outlook.com.
10. Click Done.
For more information on connecting your app to Outlook.com, visit this link:
147 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.