How do I get my iglide email program to work again?

I have an email program called iGlide.
It has not worked properly for over a year.
I have spent hours on the phone with iGlide technical support and every time they thought they had fixed it, we would get an error message that said something like "the program has stopped working" and the little blue rotating circle wouldn't go away.  This happened over and over again!  The iGlide technician told me to contact Microsoft, which I did.  They didn't even try to do anything.  They said to go to this webpage.  I explained that I'm in my 70s and know absolutely nothing about computers.  So, I doubt that I can be any help at all to whoever tries to help me.  
Circumstances have changed in my life and I MUST be able to access and actually USE this iGlide account.  It has ALL of my contacts in there and I need to be able to contact them by this email account, and I need to be able to receive replies from them.  ASAP!

Hi virginiawiley,

Thank you for posting your issue in Microsoft community forums.

After going through your post, I have found that your issue is out of our scope. It is possible that the email program is corrupted on your operating system. I suggest that you contact Windows support to check if there are issues on their back end. To post your query on their forum, please click here.

We hope this information will help you. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Cherry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 569 Applies to: