Greetings! Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting your issue. Please allow me to assist you today.
To avoid valid emails or non-spam emails going directly to your junk folders, please make sure that the senders of these emails are added to your contact and safe senders list. Please follow the steps on how to do this:
1. Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
2. From your Inbox, click the gear icon on the upper right corner beside your name.
3. Click More mail settings.
4. Under Preventing Junk e-mail, click Safe and blocked senders.
5. Click Safe senders.
6. Under Sender or domain to mark as safe:, type the email address of the contacts you would like to receive emails directly to your inbox.
7. Click Add to list.
I hope this information is helpful. Please post back if you need further assistance.