How can I get to Outlook forwarding email options?

Cannot find the settings under account settings for forwarding outlook email options, When I click on button for settings at bottom of the page it does not open and says theirs a problem, which is redundant obviously one sees it's broken. But they provide no option for resolving the issue or explanation for.  Also, is there any real support for Outlook mail or is there just this crapshoot Adhoc nonsense!
Fix would be greatly appreciated. William
Answer
Answer
Reply In reply to deleted message

I am confused by your reply.

Apparently there is a posted reply that has been deleted from this question so I can't see the full history. It does appear that someone posted a reply and it has now been deleted.

I'm not sure I understand the problem. It sounds like your email account is being forwarded. You see a message informing you of this with an option "Manage" which does not work.

Try this to see if this lets you access the forwarding option screen.

• Display your outlook.com Inbox
  • Click on the gear in the upper right corner by your name
  • Click on "More mail settings"
  • Now click on "Email forwarding"
  • Make note of the email address in the "Where do you want your messages to be sent" in case you want to investigate what happened to your account.
  • Now click on "Don't forward'
  • Click on the Save button

Hopefully this will fix your problem.

If it doesn't then there may be a problem with your account. Hopefully some else will then reply to your post who can help you.

As far as your question "Is there real support...", I don't know how to answer that.

I hope my reply helps or answers your questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 608 Applies to: