Question

Q: Hotmail says sorry looks like there was an error. Please try again.

Hotmail says sorry looks like there was an error. Please try again.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi iam10usbum,

I understand that you have received an error message for Outlook.com account, let me assist you with your concern.

Please be informed that if you are having difficulty in accessing your email account,  we are aware of this issue and currently working for a fix for it. Kindly refer to the link provided below for more information.

I cannot sign into my Outlook.com account. What can I do to solve this issue?

Your patienc is higly appreciated and feel free to post back.

Thank you,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

I notice this reply was posted Jul 2013, it is now April 14 and I still suffer this problem on an almost daily bassis, using an IPad 1 . Is there a fix for it yet??

Thanks - look forward to resolving a long running frustration!

Sorry this didn't help.

I too am getting this problem. It started yesterday. Completely out of the blue. It only happens when I try to reply to an email or create a new email. I have tried two different accounts on the same iPhone (5) and none of them work. Yet both accounts work on any other device, iPhones laptops etc. really frustrating.i have tried google chrome and safari. I have deleted all cache and cookies and removed all browsing data. Even removed the chrome app and re installed that, as well as removing all signs off my hotmail account from the phone. Even reset all network settings in the phone too. 

Sorry this didn't help.

4 people were helped by this reply

Hi

I been get the same problem and I would like to know if possible to fix this problem once I use my hotmail to work.... 

Is first time that happens to me  and I don't know what I need to do...

Regards 

Helena Gomes 

Sorry this didn't help.

I need to create new and reply to messages.

hiw can this be fixed?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is happening to me too, but only on my iPhone5.  I can read emails OK but can't reply or write a new email.  This is using hotmail.com in Safari - I don't have the iPhone configured to pull the hotmail emails into the Mail app on the iPhone.  Everything works fine when I access hotmail.com on my Samsung Galaxy tablet (using Chrome).  Is this  browser issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Redfred320 and margaridalenita,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you with your concern.

We would like to apologize first for not answering your concern in a timely manner.

You stated in your post that you are still having issues with Outlook.com.  In order for us to help you with your concern, we would like to ask you if the issue still persists.

If the issue still persists, we would like to ask you first some additional information. Kindly answer the following questions.

• When did you encounter the error message? Can you please clarify if you encountered it when your signing in to your Microsoft account or when you replying and creating a new email?
  • What browser are you using?
  • Have you tried optimizing your browser?
  • Have you tried using different Microsoft account? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
  • Have you tried different browser and devices? If yes, what browser and devices?
  • Have you checked https://status.live.com if there is a server issue?
  • What is your affected email address?

For PaulRobo, you said that you are also having the same issue when you try to reply or create a new email. You said that you have tried two different accounts on the same iPhone and none of them work, but it works on any other device. You also said that you have tried different browsers and removed/reinstall the Google Chrome app. You also mentioned that even after optimizing your browser and resetting all network settings, the issue still persists.

In order for us to help you resolve this issue, we would like to ask you first if you are still encountering the error message. If yes, kindly answer the last two questions above, so that we can investigate the issue.

For Gwen0591, you said that you need to create new email and reply to messages. For us to help you with your concern, we also would like to ask if you are still receiving the error message. If yes, please answer the questions above except the first one. In addition to the questions above, we also would like to ask where you access your account. Is it via Mobile device? If yes, what Mobile device?

For Arg_w, you also said that you are having the same issue like with other customer. For us to help you, please answer the questions above except the first two questions and the fourth question.

Kindly provide the affected email address to private message we created for each of you.

Note: Please sign-in to this website in order to see the Private Message tab where you can provide the email account. We also need you to reply back to this post if you have already provided the information on the private data area. This will help facilitate our actions regarding your issue.

We are looking forward to your response. Your cooperation and patience is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Carissa J.

Sorry this didn't help.

As of tonight starting somewhere around 10pm (two 1/2 hours ago) whenever i try to log in to my hotmail account I get the "Sorry, there seems to be a problem with Outlook.com right now".  I've tried this on both google chrome and internet explorer.  I have other hotmail/outlook accounts but none of them are affected - this is only happening when i try to enter my most frequently used account.  Using a Toshiba Satellite L635 laptop. status.live.com does not indicate any issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

This issue started for me around May 16, 2014.  I am able to log in OK, but cannot create  new email or reply to emails.  This is using Safari on my iPhone - Safari doesn't really have the concept of "optimization".  I have cleared the cache, etc.  I do not have a different hotmail account and do not know anyone who does to try on my phone.  This is not a server issue:  I do not experience this problem on my tablet; just on my iPhone.  (and there are not reported server issues anyway).  I have responded privately with my email address.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

I also am currently unable to reply to or send new messages.

This started yesterday  after changing my hotmail/ outlook password on my ipad version 1

Any help appreciated,

Many thanks,

LBOXON

many thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 10,703 Last updated: June 15, 2018 Applies to: