Since the new outlook.com upgrade I can no longer report spam do to the bugs in view source pane ( QA must have taken the day off or be working with spammers?)
1. Select and open a email
2. Click in the view email source pane
3. Select All via right mouse click or keyboard
> The main body of the document and the email pane are now both highlighted ( This is WRONG, the focus should have been on the email source pane only )
5. Click at the top of the view source pane in front of the starting text
6. Drag select a few inches or even move the mouse a tad in the email source pane text
> You now have some view source selected, how much well how knows, if you try to scroll it deselects
7. So start from the bottom and drag select upward and then use the keyboard to Copy the email header source ( don't right click or the selection goes away. )
8. Paste in a text or new email document
>> The email source has now lost it's formatting and appears as one long line or text.
I would think that MS is on top of spam, phishing and other sneaky stuff, but it has now **** down it's users from viewing the email header source and this needs to be FIXED ASAP and QA should be asked WHY this isn't working or why Dev haven't fixed it, yea it's really a top pri to many users and this new upgrade that we all dislike since issues like this are just hanging around.