how do i retrieve deleted emails with photo attachments?

i laccidently deleted an email with an important photo attached.  i would like to retrieve all deleted emails that had ANY photos attached, within a certain date range if that's possible.  additionally, if possible, i would like the retrieved emails to go into a separate folder, rather than just being put either back into the inbox or deleted box.  with hotmail, i know i could retrieve deleted emails, but don't even see how to do that here in the "new and improved" outlook that i've been forced into!
|

Hello tech newbie(2),

I understand that you want to know how to recover emails with important attachments in your account. Let me help you on this issue.

Please be informed that the auto-recovery option that the old Hotmail interface have is the same for the new Outlook.com interface. It was never changed. Only emails that were deleted within the last 5 days can be recovered. Beyond that 5 days is not possible. They are already purged in the servers.

In addition, the emails are designed to be brought back to the Deleted folder only when you try to recover them. Once recovered, you can move them to any folder you want. I recommend that you create a new folder to transfer all the existing emails that are in your Deleted folder to that one so when you run the auto recovery option only those messages that were restored are shown in your Deleted folder. For steps on how you can run the auto-recovery, please refer to the link below.

Recover deleted emails

I hope this helps. If you have clarifications, feel free to post back for further assistance.

Thank You.

1 person found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Yes
No

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 11, 2021 Views 1,458 Applies to: