---Original Title: Second Account---
I rebooted this computer and I had to sign up with a new Hotmail account. Now I can only sign in the the new account. How can get my original Hotmail account as my default account?
Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.
Are you referring to logging into the user account with the new Microsoft account on your computer?
If yes, then I would suggest you first change your Microsoft Account to Local Account and then again change your Local account back to Microsoft Account using your old Hotmail account.
Follow the steps below:
1. Login to your User Account and press Windows key.
2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Your account.
3. Select Sign-in with a local account instead.
4. Provide your current Microsoft Account Password.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Once you have successfully changed your Microsoft Account to Local Account, again go to
Settings > Accounts > Your account.
7. Select Sign-in with a Microsoft account instead.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.
284 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.