How to receiving/sending my OWA email in my Outlook.com account?

Original title: Outlook.com & OWA

Hi,

Is there a way of receiving/sending my OWA email in my Outlook.com account?

Hi Brett,

Outlook Web Access is an Internet-friendly way to check your Microsoft Exchange mail. Your mailbox is located on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer where your e-mail is delivered. Using Outlook Web Access allows you to check that mail from anywhere you can access the Internet. Although Outlook Web Access (OWA) doesn’t provide the complete power of Microsoft Exchange, you do have access to crucial functionality such as message creation, addressing, folder viewing, management, calendaring, and collaboration applications. Its purpose is to be an enhancement for users who are away from the office.

You can follow the steps given below to send and receive emails.

Using Outlook Web App offline

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Using-Outlook-Web-App-offline-3214839c-0604-4162-8a97-6856b4c27b36

Let us know if you still need any help from us.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the info but I don't think it is what I am looking for.

I understand that OWA is an easier way to check your email but I don't really want a solution where I have to check my email app on Android (that received all my outlook.com email) for some emails and then the OWA for others.

I would like to consolidate them into outlook.com so that I can receive emails via only one app (either the Outlook android app or stock email app)

Brett

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The email app on Android can handle several accounts, but you have to switch accounts.

I have one outlook.com account setup in the email app on Android and another outlook.com account setup in the outlook.com app.  I find it easier to switch apps than to switch accounts in one app and this also keeps each contact's separate.

However, it sounds like you only want to check your outlook.com account for all of your email.

Receiving emails from other accounts is not a problem.

The problem is you will only be able to send email using one email address if you are using your email app on Android.  You would have to access your outlook.com account using a browser to send using a different email address than the Default "From" address that is setup in outlook.com settings.

Another problem is accounts setup in outlook.com as send/receive accounts are only checked every 30 minutes for new emails.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 136 Applies to: