I a not able to recive email on my domain email

I am not able  receive email on my domain outlook account.

I have not done anything on my server or MX record.

Please check and let me know

scopidea

The ability to manage users is being totally eliminated and the live domain administrator interface is going away.  Users on these managed domains will continue to have the ability to log on to all accounts from outlook.com.
 We have a word from our Product Group that the reason why all of you are experiencing this issue is because it is a part of the decommissioning process of Windows Live Admin Center.
  Listed domains in the admin panel will be removed and all users who will log into https://domains.live.com will be redirected back to it's homepage. 
However, the email accounts in the domain can still login and access it at https://outlook.com with their emails intact. As long as there will be no changes in the MX Record set by the domain administrator, these users will continue to receive emails.

...Live Domain administrators to no longer be able to manage any users, so the interface should not be useful to them.
Admins should be re-assured that as long as they have made no changes to MX their accounts will remain intact and continue to send/receive email from outlook.com
They should login, test and verify the operation of accounts on the domains which show missing in their interface

Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

"Admins should be re-assured that as long as they have made no changes to MX their accounts will remain intact and continue to send/receive email from outlook.com"

This does not seem to be the case. I have 2 separate own domain accounts and both of them still allow sending email but neither will receive email. Senders receive bounce messages as such:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain kofc3429.org by mailstore1.secureserver.net. [68.178.213.203].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <***> Recipient not found.  <http://x.co/irbounce>

This apparently began occurring after 7/31/2014 when you discontinued support for own domains via outlook.com as these accounts have not received email since then.

None of the MX settings have been touched.

Please advise as I need to get at least one of them back up and running.

Note: I have removed your email address for security reasons.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Larry

It appears that google is trying to send Godaddy mail and it was rejected by Godaddy.  I am also a Godaddy customer and have the same problem ATM so I suspect it may be them.

Now that domain support has been discontinued The only place that has access to your accounts is the secure online portal (I hate to send you there but it is all I have)

Since account issues contain private information you must use the secure support portal shown below.  They are the only ones who have access to your account information, we simply don't.

The Microsoft account forum has been retired and all account related questions must now be asked online using the Microsoft eForm

Select the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.  You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form.
If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have not done any changes in my MX record ,I have not getting email my my email box form 8-august 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi scopidea,

I apologize for the delayed response. I understand that you are unable to receive your emails. Let me help you identify its cause.

I have checked your domain and noticed that the MX record is invalid. Based from the error code of the bounce message that the sender had received, this problem may occur if there was a problem when users were moved between sites. I would like to verify if you have made any changes on your domain prior to the issue as we encourage the domain administrators who want to continue to manage email accounts in their domains to migrate them to Office 365. I suggest that you contact the sender to check the recipient's address then retry sending the email.

If the issue persists even after confirming the recipient's email address, I recommend migrating your domain to Office 365 so that you can configure its MX record. For more information about Office 365 for business, please go to this link.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there a way we can retrieve the MX records for custom domains on windows live admin in case you need to move hosting companies for example wrong setup from the website control panel?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for posting. Let me assist you with your concern.

If you intend to move your custom domain to a different email service provider (hosting companies), then they will generate an MX Record for you which you'll then have to register to your domain registrar.

At any rate, only the custom domain admin can retrieve the MX Records from Windows Live Admin Center but due to the decommissioning of the service, it may no longer be possible.

Should you have other concern, please let us know.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 12, 2018 Views 114 Applies to: