Sign Up Error 450 You've reached the daily limit for creating Microsoft accounts. Please wait a day and try to sign up again

I need to create a batch of accounts for a training course but it blocks me after three.  How can I get more without waiting any longer?  (using other computers isn't an option until I get to the course :-(

Thanks Howard

Question Info

Last updated March 9, 2019 Views 29,882 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Howard,

If you are unable to create a Windows Live ID and experience any of the following errors, your IP Address (your internet identification) could be blocked from creating a Windows Live account for the product or service you are trying to sign up with.

·         Error Code: 450: 0x800482d4

·         Error Code: 450: 675B

·         LEFKPK - [with additional text here]

These errors mean that you have reached the limit on the number of Windows Live accounts that you can create from your IP Address. If you need to create more accounts right away and you are receiving these error messages, please provide us the full error message displayed to you.

Please provide us the full LEFKPK error message.

We will be needing your IP address too. Access What Is My IP and provide the information on the private message.

I've created a private message area wherein you can provide the additional information we are requiring. Please click on  "You have a private reply to this message" link just above your post to view the message. Note that you need to be signed in to the Answers forum to view the link.

Thanks!

Jhelen M.

40 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Microsoft

We have to set up 70 Windows Phones and can only create three accounts per day at the moment before we get the following error:

You've reached the daily limit for creating Microsoft accounts. Please wait a day and try to sign up again or contact support for assistance.

Any chance you can allow us to create multiple accounts from our IP per day?

Thank you

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi WP8_user,

I understand that you would like to increase your limit on creating accounts. We need to look into the details of your account to further investigate the issue. In order to protect the privacy of your personal data and provide you with the best personal support possible, please create a support case using our secure online form:

Contact Support

This allows us to work with you in a secured environment. Click the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the following page. Please note you’ll need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form. If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com.

If you are viewing this thread and experiencing similar issues, we recommend also filling out the form above. For more information, including self-help articles, click here.

Thank you.
MaryDair_B.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, I was just on chat with support and they told me to post here.

So I originally was able to get a similar problem to this solved, but I need it renewed and the thread I used to be able to post on has now been locked: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/signin/lefkpk-error-when-creating-multiple-accounts/cb77e40b-f071-446d-9a25-edf253984364

Thanks for your help!

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

For us to better assist you, please file a support case using this link. This allows us to work with you in a secured environment. Click the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the following page. Please note you’ll need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form.

If anyone else is having the same issue, please create a support case using our secure e-form

Secure E-Form

Thanks,
Cristi

Sorry this didn't help.

I need to create a batch of accounts for a training course but it blocks me after three.  How can I get more without waiting any longer?  (using other computers isn't an option until I get to the course :-(

Thanks Howard

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Microsoft,

We have approx. 30 Windows PCs that we are installing Office Home and Business 2013 on.  Each pc has its own product key and requires its own email address (which we are selecting create new instead of logging in).  After 3 installs I am getting "Sign Up Error 450"

You've reached the daily limit for creating Microsoft accounts. Please wait a day and try to sign up again or contact support for assistance.

We require these to be set up within the next day, can someone please provide some assistance - thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am also having this issue. I work for a school district and I need to add 40 users in order to get them activated on their new Microsoft Windows 8 Surface 2 tablets.

Thank you

Earl M.

Earl M

Sorry this didn't help.

This is the sort of business-unfriendly s**t I'd expect from Google.

Hey Microsoft...  you do know that office is a business product right?  And businesses usually have dozens, if not hundreds users behind one IP.... RIGHT?!?!?

EYE YAM SOFA KING RAY TODD DID.

4 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same issue.. can you please let me know how to solve this issue. I have few school students as well to teach. but after making 2 account i get this 450 error. I have contacted support team via email as well but they haven't get back to me yet. They have only 3days left to exam.

Thanks

Aashu

Sorry this didn't help.