security code to access hotmail account doesn't work

Hotmail account blocked.   Microsoft requires telphone nos or e-mail to issue security code.

Select e-mail, ignore default e-mail, enter different e-mail account.

Microsoft sends code to e-mail address.   Log out of Hotmail account, login to Outlook account to get code from e-mail.

Logout of Outlook , log into Hotmail account, (blocked), enter code, error message says code is invaild.

As I can't log into Hotmail and Outlook at the same time how do I get a valid secuirty code ?

Thanks.

Hi zenthinadir,

We appreciate your time posting in Microsoft Community. We understand that you are unable to login and you also want to know how to get a valid security code.

We would like you to post your question as a private support request in order for us to further assist you. To do this, please go to this link.

This would allow one of our Microsoft Moderators to handle your concerns directly.

Note: I'll be now locking this thread. We would like to inform you that there is a new secure online form to report Microsoft account issues. For other users who encountered the same issue, please post your concern to our private support.

Thank you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 15, 2020 Views 5,826 Applies to: