Windows 10 Built in Mail Yandex log in problem

Hi i am Ekin 

I'm using built in windows 10 mail app for a time, but for the first time i have a problem about email. I cant log in with my yandex email account.

There is a warning sign at the right side of where email address written and when you click on the sign it says "attention required, please update the password for this account". When i first saw it, i updated my password and this problem still existed. At the same time there is "Your account is out of date" error. I look around the internet about the error and find about checking "require ssl for incoming and outcoming email" setting boxes. But when i look at the advanced setting they were already checked. So i uncheck them and tried but result didnt change.

I still cant use my yandex email account on the app. Solutions i find on the internet didn't solve the problem. If can help me i would be glad.

Thank you.

P.S: I coudnt find topic of built in mail app so im posting this on outlook. If you can move it to correct topic i would be glad. My problem is not about the outlook app but with the windows 10 built in mail app.

Hi EkinTelli! This is Raech, and I'm an Independent Advisor.

If you're using the Mail app for Windows 10, try deleting the account and re-adding it. Here's how to proceed:

1. Right-click on the account on the left panel.
2. Click Account Settings.
3. Select Delete Account from this Device and tap Delete at the bottom.
4. To re-add the account, select Accounts on the left.
5. Click + Add Account.

Let me know if this helps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 642 Applies to: