why i have problem to log in hotmail acount?

i don't KNOW BUT FOR SOME REASON ALWAYS I HAVE PROMLEM TO LOGIN  IN MY HOT MAIL ACOUNT
Hello I'm Independent Advisor

What's the error or issue you're getting when you try to sign in Hotmail account?

Could you provide me more details about your issue?

Let me know if you need assistance.

Best Regards.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

I regret the inconveniences that you are having with your account

If you're having trouble signing in to your Microsoft account, there could be a few different reasons for that – like you can't remember your password, have two-step verification turned on, are travelling, or using a new device.

Here are some suggestions to help you get back into your account as quickly as possible. First, try the easiest options:

If you remember your password but it isn’t working, make sure that Caps Lock is turned off and that your email address is spelled correctly.
Clear your browser history, or try signing in to your account from a different internet browser.
Make sure that you're connected to the Internet and that you have a strong network connection. If you have both of those and are still having trouble, we recommend trying to connect using a hard-wired ethernet port, if it's available.
If you've recently changed your password, try entering your old one again. If your old password works, you must lock your device and then unlock it using your new password.
If these don't help get you back in to your account, try resetting your password or see if one of the other scenarios below applies to you and give them a try.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 27 Applies to: