Unspammed email but still not receiving new emails

Dear Support Team,

Please help me. I have utility billing company that sends me monthly invoices, payment reminders, campaigns, etc.

Now, I have marked one of the email as Spam. SInce that day, I am not receiving anything from this company. When they check their Mailjet system, the emails are getting auto blocked because I marked one email as Spam. Now, i unspammed it. But still I am not receiving new emails from them, they told, it is still getting blocked by my mailbox. I even checked by blocked Sender list, nothing is there. SO, please can someone help me. I really need to receive their emails to avoid issue in the services.

“***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***”

Hi BabylynGarcia!

Welcome to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're trying to undo the marking as spam of emails sent by your utility billing company to your Hotmail.com account.

This seems to be simple enough issue so let's work together as a team to get to the bottom of this and to start things off I need to ask:

1)
What are you using to check e-mails? Are you using an e-mail client or application like Outlook or are you just using your favorite web browser and logging in to your Hotmail.com account?

2) Can you add the email address or domain of the utility billing company to the Safe Senders in Outlook.com and then check if the issue still occurs after that?

3) Since the utility billing company knows emails are blocked that means a Non-Delivery Report (NDR) or "bounce message" basically report generated by the mail server to inform the sender that the email delivery was not successful. Can you ask them for a copy of the bounce message they get. It'll help provide more context to this issue of yours.

We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Glenn Rue

Consumer M365 Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Glenn,

Thank you so much for reply. Please find below.

1. I am usually using the mobile app of Outlook. I only opened the web browser because when i searched online on how to remove the blocking, it says that I have to login in the Outlook web app.

2. Yes, i have added the email addresses that they are using to send me invoices and reminders. They even told me to add the other "mailjet.com" and "spf.mailjet.com" hostname

3. I dont know if they are receiving report but they have provided me the below screenshot saying my contact info is spam reporter.

Regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for this, BabylynGarcia.

So there are two things that the sender needs to do at this point after performing the suggestions I made in my previous post:

1) The billing company needs to fill up our delist IP form to be able to send to your account: Delist IP - Delist IP (office.com)

2) The billing company also needs to perform the suggestions from our Sender Support in Outlook.com article.

I need to emphasize here that the actions that need to be taken from the sender's end and not on your end. To put it simply this is an issue on the sender's end. The billing company basically has been been blocked from sending to your account and thus they need to resolve this issue using steps from the links I have provided above.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Glenn

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 25, 2022 Views 403 Applies to: