Unmerge .ics file from calendar

Split from this thread.

I also have this problem.  I added an additional exchange calendar ics file to the main exchange calendar in Apple Calendar. and it has merged the two.  The pop up box was not a clear enough warning that this is what would happen and that it was irreversible.

I have tried removing the person from the shared permissions of the additional calendar but when I switched on the calendar again it still synced and displayed the additional calendar events within their own personal calendar.

I would be grateful for a solution to be able to un-merge the calendars.

Many thanks

Answer
Answer

Hi Twelvetree,

According to your description, the additional calendar’s events are accidently added to your main calendar. After you adding these calendar events to your main calendar, those events will be copy to your mail calendar and it’s not feasible to delete them by removing your permission on the additional calendar. You need to manually remove them from your main calendar.

Meanwhile, we recommend that you submit your feedback to our related team via this link: https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/273494-outlook-and-calendar.  Many products' features/services have been designed based on customers’ constructive ideas.

Thanks for your understanding.

Barry

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 626 Applies to: