unable to sign into outlook account

I was using a work microsoft account on my own machine, however, it doesn't recognise it anymore. can you help?

|

Hi Chris, Thank you for reaching out to this forum. I'm Utkarsh and as a fellow Microsoft user, I'm here and ready to help you today. I am a user like you, this is a user forum and not Microsoft directly. If you're having trouble signing into your Outlook account, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue: 1. Check for Unusual Sign-In Activity: Microsoft may monitor for unusual sign-in activity, so if you are traveling to a new place or using a new device, you might be asked to confirm your identity. Ensure that you follow the prompts to confirm your identity if necessary. 2. Reset Password: Try resetting the password for your work email account. 3. Try signing in from a different device or browser: If you're having trouble signing in from your own machine, try signing in from a different device or using a different web browser to see if the issue persists. 4. Clear browser cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes resolve sign-in issues. This action may vary depending on the browser you're using, but generally, you can find this option in the browser's settings or preferences menu. 5. Recreate Outlook Profile: If you are experiencing issues with logging into Microsoft Exchange or opening Outlook on Windows 10, you can try recreating your Outlook profile by removing the problematic account and creating a new profile. I am NOT a Microsoft Agent/Employee. I hope this is helpful! Best Regards, Utkarsh

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 19, 2024 Views 32 Applies to: