Unable to log in to email accounts through new outlook: Access blocked authorisation error. Help!

I've always used Windows Mail to access my email accounts on my pc without problem. I currently have three accounts, my personal hotmail account and two seperate business accounts, one gmail, the other set up through Wix with my website. Since windows mail is switching to outlook I've repeatedly tried to access my emails via the new outlook but have consistently been unable to access my two work email accounts as it won't let me log in. The error messages I receive when trying to log in have varied but currently I'm getting:

Access Blocked: authorisation error.

missing required parameter.redirect_uri

Error 400: invalid_request

When I click on 'learn more about this error' it takes me to Google Identity Authorization OAuth 2.0 and says I need to obtain an access token which is free for now but I'll have to pay for! I don't understand the 'basic steps' it gives!!! I just want to be able to quickly and easily access my email accounts on my pc as I've always done without all this hassle and more cost.

Argggg! Help please

Many thanks in advance

Karen

|

Question Info

Last updated May 21, 2024 Views 113 Applies to: