Suunto 5 Smartwatch not getting Outlook notifications

I am using Outlook on a Pixel 4a (latest Android version, latest Outlook version).  I have the phone paired with a Suunto 5 smart watch.  My problem is that I cannot get Outlook alerts on the watch.  Every other alert seems to come over just fine.  The phone shows all Outlook notifications, but they do not get to the watch.  I have notifications enabled in the Outlook app, the Android App manager, and the Suunto app.  Both Outlook and Suunto apps have been re-installed with the same result.

Actually, I do get a single watch alert from Outlook.  Outlook aggressively alerts me that it wants my contacts synced.  I held off for a long time as I don't want to mix my work and personal contacts, but I finally caved as maybe that was somehow blocking other alerts.  No joy.  It now synced my contacts but I still don't get Outlook alerts to my watch.

Suunto support punted and said to contact Microsoft.  Trying to do that, I found that the in-app support (at least as of the April 6 version of the Outlook App) has removed the ability to contact support.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi there! This is Raech, and I'm an Independent Advisor.

It looks like the issue requires troubleshooting directly from the in-app support for Outlook mobile. What exactly happens when you go to your Outlook settings > Help & feedback > Contact Support?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 244 Applies to: