Specific client emails always going directly into Archive folder

Hi,

I am currently experiencing an issue where all emails from a specific client are consistently being directed to the Archive folder instead of my Inbox. This occurs even though I haven't set up any rules or filters that would cause their messages to be archived automatically. I've checked my rules, and nothing seems to be directing emails to Archive.

Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have insights on what might be causing this issue? I'm looking for suggestions on how to ensure that emails from this client land in my Inbox as expected.

Thanks for your help!

|

Dear Zach Provost

Good day! Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you!

First of all, we regret for the inconvenience caused to your work. Based on your description, I have a general understanding of your question, please first kindly use your account to login OWA(outlook web app) and then check whether your emails got the same issue in outllook web, thanks.

If not, then please kindly try creating a new profile and re-add your account and then check the result, in the process, in order to prevent you from losing important data, please kindly refer to Export items to an archive file in Outlook for Mac - Microsoft Support

Meanwhile, if you got the same issue in new outlook profile, since we specialize in technical support for Microsoft 365 Business Exchange Online, which is not professional for the Outlook for Mac, in order to better help you and no longer waste your more time. I recommend that you ask for help from our dedicated team, where technical engineers specialize in these related issues, and experts will focus on inquiries to further assist you, for details, please kindly refer to: Contact support within Outlook for Mac

Thank you in advance for your understanding! Your patience and cooperation will be greatly appreciated. I hope all the best!

Sincerely

Kerry Chen | Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kerry,

Thank you very much for the assistance, this seems to have resolved the issue for now. Can you recommend what should happen for a PC user that is experiencing the same issue?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2024 Views 24 Applies to: