SpamCop blocking my emails from Office Outlook

I get rejection notices from SpamCop on outgoing mail. The email recipient is my office and the attachments were received from a safe source. my outgoing to even have anything suspicious. Following is the info:

The

Unfortunately your message was not delivered because :

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.

The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

Reason:    Service unavailable; Client host [omta03.suddenlink.net] blocked by bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?208.180.40.73

The details attachment says:

Reporting-MTA: dns; dalofep03.suddenlink.net
Arrival-Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 10:45:31 -0600
Received-From-MTA: dns; DESKTOPCPRQDEP (50.25.93.148)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.myappsanywhere.com (139.146.130.254)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 Service unavailable; Client host [omta03.suddenlink.net] blocked by bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?208.180.40.73

This message was created automatically by the mail system

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at: http://help.suddenlink.com

Hello SJohnson9,

Thank you for reporting this concern to us. I hope that you are having a good day in spite of the issue that you are encountering when sending an email message. For us to be able to isolate the cause of your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• When did the issue first occur?
  • What is the exact email application that you are trying to use when sending a message? Is it the outlook desktop app or Outlook.com through the web?
  • Are you using a personal or work email account?
  • What is the exact email address that you are trying to use when sending the message and the email address where are you trying to send it?
  • Are you encountering the same issue when sending an email to other email addresses?

I am looking forward to your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have noticed that you have not replied to our last response. I would like to know if the issue you have raised to us is still on-going. If yes, please reply to us so we can continue troubleshooting your concern.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, tried changing some things but I still get mail rejected. Not all of them but still enough to really be annoying. All to the same address, which is my home office so very important. 

• When did the issue first occur? Has been happening for several months but rarely. Switched to new computer a week ago and now it is happening with regularity. Not every email, but many.
  • What is the exact email application that you are trying to use when sending a message? Is it the outlook desktop app or Outlook.com through the web? Have office, using Outlook
  • Are you using a personal or work email account? Personal on work computer
  • What is the exact email address that you are trying to use when sending the message and the email address where are you trying to send it? sending email - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receiving - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
  • Are you encountering the same issue when sending an email to other email addresses? No

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I would suggest that you send the email directly from your email web client app to see if the same issue will occur. This workaround will help us isolate what is causing the issue.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have noticed that you have not replied to our last response. I would like to know if the issue you have raised to us is still on-going. If yes, please reply to us so we can continue troubleshooting your concern.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hello  Ma. Lau

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hello  Ma. Lau
What do these values ​​mean

abwl:0;wl:0;pcwl:0;kl:0;iwl:0;ijl:0;dwl:0;dkl:0;rwl:0;ucf:0;jmr:0;ex:0;auth:1;dest:I

thanx

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 18, 2021 Views 146 Applies to: