Spam Emails

Hello,

All my outgoing emails have been going to SPAM, how can I fix this? I have a business email and need to correct it.

|

Hello Canyon

It seems you are experiencing emails going out as spam. We need more information on the following to better assist you.

1. Do all emails from your organization go out as spam or just specific user emails?

2. If all emails go out as spam, kindly check if your domain DNS and email authentication records like DMARC and SPF settings are published correctly. You can check from the website MXtoolbox.com.

3.Did your check if your IP address is on any email blacklists? You can use MXtoolbox.com. to check

Awaiting your valuable response. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance from our side, we will be happy to help you further.

Sincerely,

Bertrand

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

1.) Yes, I would say a majority or my emails go to spam 90% of them.

2.) I completed this, however I have no clue what any of this means. Can you help explain the results better?

3.) Quite frankly I have no clue what anything from this report means

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Canyon Croft

Thanks for the feedback. Your emails go to spam because your email authentication records like DMARC and SPF are not published.

Please reach out to your domain host provider to set up the DMARC records accordingly. Use DMARC to validate email, setup steps - Microsoft Defender for Office 365 | Microsoft Learn

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance from our side, we will be happy to help you further.

Sincerely,

Bertrand

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 28 Applies to: