Random email addresses of strangers come up

Hello, I don't know if it is your recent update or what. When I tried to type email address to send to, I could see random other strangers' email addresses coming up. I had never emailed / known them before. That's a breach of privacy.

Hello, I don't know if it is your recent update or what. When I tried to type email address to send to, I could see random other strangers' email addresses coming up. I had never emailed / known them before. That's a breach of privacy.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2024 Views 812 Applies to: