PLEASE HELP - My Gmail inbox is not receiving emails from another person's Outlook

Hello,

I use Gmail for work, and my coworker uses Outlook for work. When my coworker says he's sent me something (to my Gmail email address) from his Outlook address, nothing populates my inbox. Not in spam, not in trash, not in any inbox. He is sending his emails to the correct Gmail address, and I am searching for his correct Outlook address. I do receive his emails when he sends them from his Gmail instead of his Outlook.

I've checked my blocked and forwarding settings, and there shouldn't be any issues (they're not blocked, and I'm not labeling received emails from Outlook to be forwarded/deleted).

Everything online is just talking about getting your Gmail to integrate/work with your Outlook. Nothing I'm finding is about person A's Gmail not receiving emails from Person B's Outlook. Before you say this is a Google issue, please let me know if there are any known compatibility issues/settings fixes from the Outlook side that my prevent his messages from sending to me.

Has anyone had this issue before? Any ideas of how to fix? I absolutely need to be able to receive emails from my coworker so I don't miss anything important.

Thank you,
Jake

|

Can you tell if sender is using Office 365 exchange online or personal outlook.com account?

If you are not receiving email, can you confirm if sender is getting any bounce back error email?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 26, 2024 Views 22 Applies to: