Outlooks shows wrong due date in task list

When I create a task in Outlook desktop or in Outlook online, the due date changes to the day before.

How do I fix this?

This is occurring on the new desktop version, "classic" desktop view, and online.

I found this same question from a couple of years ago and it was never resolved it seems?

|

Dear Hannah,

Good day. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you are having an issue where the due date in tasks changes to the day before. May I please verify if this is the same case when you use To-Do on the web?

If that is the case, we have received a number of requests on this from different users about the same issue and changing the Tasks view from Grid to List seems to show the correct date. Please confirm if this is the same case on your end.

If the issue persists, I'd recommend reaching out to the To-Do community directly. You can do so by posting via Microsoft To Do Community, so that a support agent from this team can check and provide you required information. At this moment, your kind cooperation and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your precious time. Stay safe and healthy.

Best Regards,

Ashraf.

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, also happening online as well.

The list view seems to display the correct dates.

So the Grid view just doesn't work for due dates? Weird. I'll reach out to the To Do team.

Thanks for the workaround.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 65 Applies to: