Outlook.com/Hotmail.com Shows White Screen Only

1.  Cannot Open Website.  As of this morning, I have a weird problem.  While logged into Outlook.com/Hotmail.com, all I see is a white screen.  When I log into MSN.com, I can initialize a new email and I can see the "outlook.com" link to my account, with my unopened email showing.  However, when I click on this link, again the white screen.  I cannot see my inbox or other items in Outlook.com/Hotmail.com.  

2. No known Cause.  I made no changes to my computer.  This problem shows on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Browsers.  I disabled my extensions for antivirus, etc. and it still doesn't work.  I can access other websites and other email.  Only Outlook.com/Hotmail.com is affected.  

3.  Customer Service Access is Blocked.  I tried to get customer support from Microsoft....Of course, for problems with Outlook.com/Hotmail.com, Microsoft says you must send an email...… but then the email link force you to go to Outlook.com/Hotmail.com which does not work.  Thus, it is not possible to contact Microsoft about this issues using customer service options. 

4. Cannot See Feedback.  I post here, hoping someone will help me out.  However, I will never see the post because I can't get on my account to see it on my Windows computer.  I am sad to say that I can log onto my iPhone just fine onto Outlook.com/Hotmail.com.  How is it that my phone works better than my PC to see a website that should be PC friendly? 

Hi Arin,

Thanks for submitting your query. It sounds like a known issue that was described here:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/fixes-...

However, it doesn't look like the workaround is helping. You can file a support ticket using the link below and someone will be in touch within 24-48 hours.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

Best regards,
Rene O.
Outlook.com user and Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 25, 2022 Views 256 Applies to: