Outlook on IPhone via Safari search engine. Missing emails

Hi. I access my email via my iPhone on the safari search engine. I visit the Microsoft website and sign in that way. Since yesterday I’m only receiving about half of my emails. They come up normally and then sometimes a pop up will appear at the top of the screen that says “other” and will list how many “other” emails I have. When I click on the pop up it takes me to a seperate (unlisted) folder which shows all my ‘missing’ emails but none of my ‘main’ emails. I have not selected the focused email option. Nor have I changed any of my settings. This has just randomly started happening. When I access my emails on my laptop via the Microsoft website they all seem to be normal, listed in order of when I received them and they are all there. No pop up .

Please help me get my emails back to normal

|

Hello! CMH227799

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

it seems to me that you're experiencing issues with your Outlook emails on your iPhone. It sounds like the "other" folder you're seeing is the Clutter folder, which is designed to help you focus on important emails by moving less important emails to a separate folder.

Allow me to ask:

1. Is this happening with other devices, browsers, and networks?

2. Is there any error message? Please provide us a screenshot for us to better understand the issue.

3. Have you tried signing in and signing out?

4. May I know how do you access your emails? is it through Outlook.com (web)? Outlook application (included in Microsoft 365 subscription)? New Outlook for Windows? Classic Outlook for Windows (Windows Mail app)? Outlook application for mobiles?

• What version and edition of Office do you have installed in your device? Example: Personal/Family/Enterprise?

• You can open any Office apps

• Go to File > Accounts - on the right side you can see Product Information

5. Have you tried adding your email account in the Outlook app for iOS?

To resolve this issue, you can try disabling the Clutter feature in your Outlook account settings. Here's how:

1. Sign in to your Outlook account on a computer.

2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select "View all Outlook settings."

3. Click on "Mail" and then "Automatic processing."

4. Under "Clutter," toggle the switch to turn it off.

5. Click "Save" to apply the changes.

Once you've disabled Clutter, your emails should no longer be moved to the "other" folder. If you're still missing emails, you can try refreshing your inbox or logging out and back in to your account on your iPhone.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please understand that our initial reply may not always immediately resolve the issue. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a solution.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Vince

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 30, 2024 Views 24 Applies to: