Outlook keeps forwarding emails and I cant stop it!

I had my outlook email set to forward my emails to my gmail account. I wanted it to stop forwarding them but when I went to settings>options>connected accounts there were no accounts listed that emails were being forwarded to! I ended up deleting my gmail account and started a new one so that I would no longer receive the emails from my outlook account. But now every email I receive  on my outlook account has an attachment from MAILER-DAEMON because it cant forward that message. This makes it very frustrating the read and sort through emails and I just want it to stop, but I dont know how because it doesnt show up in the settings. Please help!
Answer
Answer

Hi Sarchel,

I will be glad to assist you in changing your account settings so that you will not receive forwarded emails anymore.

There is a possibility that Email forwarding was enabled on your Microsoft account. When this feature is set, emails from it are being forwarded to another account which in your case is your Gmail account. Please follow the steps below if you wish to disable the feature:

1. Sign in to your account using this link.

2. Click Options then More options...

3. Under Managing your account, click Email forwarding.

4. Tick Don't forward.

5. Click Save.

If you have other questions or clarifications, please let us know.

Thank you.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi Sarchel,

Thank you for the screenshot provided. I understand you're having issues with stopping emails to be forwarded in your email account.

For better assistance,  please get in touch with our Office 365 forum for proper assistance in solving this issue. You may refer to this link.

Let us know if you need help with Outlook.com and we'll be more than happy to accommodate.

Thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 29, 2024 Views 7,165 Applies to: