Outlook error 800CCC0F-0-0-560 in my arcor-mail-account

Dear all,

I know that this error was already commented in the community but I tried several things to get rid of it  - so far nothing helped. I checked the inbox and outbox information of the provider - seem to be ok. I put "INBOX" in the root path - that helped at least a bit - part of my inbox mails were synchronized, but not all (default setting is "take all") and NO sent mails. Also my paper basket is not working, instead of deleting it says that it cannot do it because that's already done. But the mails to be deleted are still visible. I also deleted the account and implemented it again several times - automatic process and manually. The error messages differ slightly but are as follows:

I 19:42:43 Hierarchie wird synchronisiert

19:42:43                 7 Ordner wurde(n) im Onlinespeicher aktualisiert.

19:42:43 Änderungen im Ordner "Posteingang" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:42:46 Fehler bei der Synchronisierung des Ordners.

19:42:46                             [800CCC0F-0-0-560]

19:42:46 Änderungen im Ordner "Drafts" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:42:47 Änderungen im Ordner "Spam" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:42:47 Änderungen im Ordner "Archiv" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:42:47 Änderungen im Ordner "Newsletter" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:42:47 Änderungen im Ordner "Gesendet" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:43:13                 5 Element(e) wurde(n) dem Offlineordner hinzugefügt.

19:43:13 Fehler bei der Synchronisierung des Ordners.

19:43:13                             [800CCC0F-0-0-560]

19:43:13 Änderungen im Ordner "Papierkorb" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

19:43:14                 3 Element(e) wurde(n) dem Offlineordner hinzugefügt.

19:43:14 Vorgang abgeschlossen

It would be great if you would have a new idea which might help. Thanks a lot!!! Christian

Hello Christian,

We hope you’re having a good day despite the Outlook error 800CCC0F-0-0-560 in my arcor-mail-account error message you’re getting. We want to get to the bottom of this as much as you do, so let’s work on this together.

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please provide the following information:

1. Noted that you tagged the case under Outlook.com, may we clarify if you're using the Outlook app or Outlook.com?
  2. If you're using the Outlook app, what is the build and version of the app you're currently using? To check, please click this link
  3. What device are you using to access Outlook?
  4. If you’re using the Outlook app, how was your device configured to the Outlook app? Is it through POP, IMAP or Exchange?

We're looking forward to your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Good morning,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am using Outlook 2012 (Build 1353020316 Klick-und-los). It is Microsoft Outlook for Microsoft 365 MSO (16.0.13530.20054) 32-Bit.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 notebook.

I am not sure whether I feedback in a correct way to your question 4 but the mail account is configured as IMAP, so that is how I configured it within Outlook and also in the account settings of the device.

Meanwhile I can use the inbox, send and trash function in a proper way but still get error messages, so might not synchronize properly. I recognized that in the order file menu (right mouse klick on inbox) most of the files were not subsribed - now that is corrected.

Beside the current error messages I copied below I am still not able to synchronize my sent mails with the provider - whether my inbox is 100% completed I cannot judge finally (too many mails in).

Last 2 error messages were

06:54:45 Änderungen im Ordner "Posteingang" auf dem Server werden synchronisiert

06:54:50 Fehler bei der Synchronisierung des Ordners.

06:54:50                             [800CCC0F-0-0-560]

06:54:50 Vorgang abgeschlossen

and

06:30:10 Lokale Änderungen im Ordner "Posteingang" werden synchronisiert

06:30:11                 1 Element(e) wurde(n) dem Onlineordner hinzugefügt.

06:30:13                 1 Element(e) wurde(n) dem Offlineordner hinzugefügt.

06:30:13                 1 Element(e) wurde(n) im Offlineordner gelöscht.

06:30:13 Fehler bei der Synchronisierung des Ordners.

06:30:13                             [800CCC0F-0-0-560]

06:30:13 Vorgang abgeschlossen

The last only occured once this morning - the first regularly.

Sorry that I need some time to feedback but it is about my private account so that I only get access to it before or after work.

Thanks for your help.

Christian

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for getting back to us and we appreciate you waiting for our response.

Base on the information the you’ve provided, it might be possible that your account has difficulty communicating with the Outlook app. In line with this, I would suggest re-configuring the account by deleting and re-adding it with the help of these articles:

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 13, 2022 Views 884 Applies to: