Outlook continuously stuck at "Loading Profile"

I have Office 365 Home and for the past month I have come across an issue with Outlook where it will fail to load any Profile I create and get stuck on the message "Loading Profile" at the blue loading screen. Below is a list and summary of what I have done and research I've found.

Any help of suggestions would be appreciated. 

• Deleting a Microsoft Outlook Profile will not change anything. When re-opening Outlook (*without a new profile made) it still is stuck on "Loading Profile" This occurs even when I either just delete the Profile, or leave the current profile alone, and create a new one and specify [Always use this Profile] and point Outlook to the new Profile. Or delete the current one, create a brand new one through the Account Wizard. It still will remain stuck at "Loading Profile"
  • Quick Repairing all of Office is at the moment the only fix that I have found.
  • I have reinstalled all of Office twice sporadically and it has not fixed this issue.
  • One thing to note, I am currently on a Office Insider preview version. I left the Preview Group but I still have to update it to the latest general release version.

I did review this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_install-mso_other/when-starting-outlook-loading-profile-hangs/a60805d4-fae4-415a-9ce1-fb3237dc2b70 and find that the answer within the registry pathway I do not have. The answer specifies to go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles. On my computer, within the registry, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles these two last nodes do not exist.

The current version I am one is: 16.0.11807.20000

Hi

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm so sorry you are facing issues!

I'm Maggie, an Independent Advisor from thr user community. I love helping other users in the Community by sharing my experience with Microsoft products.

May I ask, have you tried repairing your Outlook profile (besides repairing your Outlook)?
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/fix-yo...

Hope this helps!

I wish you a great day/night :)!
Maggie

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have not, but when I do go to File Account Settings > Account Settings > On the Email tab, choose your account (profile), and then choose Repair. The "Repair" option is grayed out.
We're going on an adventure

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 17, 2023 Views 2,755 Applies to: