Outlook app stuck on old organizational account

I have the outlook for iOS app. I used it for an old job and the sign-in screen is stuck as the one for that organization. I am unable to remove the account or sign into a new one. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

How do I get back to the standard sign-in screen? My new job uses it and I need access.

Hi,

Wrong configuration settings may be the possible cause why your Outlook app was stuck on the old organizational account. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried resetting your Outlook app in your iOS settings. Does your Outlook app provide and activated by your organization? Do you see other Sign in option?

We're looking forward to your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Wrong configuration settings may be the possible cause why your Outlook app was stuck on the old organizational account. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried resetting your Outlook app in your iOs settings. Does your Outlook app provide and activated by your organization? Do you see other Sign in option?

We're looking forward to your response.

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your quick response. How can I reset it in Settings? When I go to "Outlook" in my settings, I only see two options: (1) Background App Refresh (on), and (2) Cellular Data (on).

The sign-in screen currently displaying is the one provided by my old organizations. I see no other sign-in options.

Thank you,

Gillian

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the details you've provided. For in-depth assistance regarding your concern on how to reset your Outlook app in your iOS, we recommend that you contact your device manufacturer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 3,011 Applies to: