Outlook Android Quiet Times

Where are sync hours/quiet times in the Outlook Android app? I dont want mail syncing during certain hours.
I don't believe the Android app has that feature. However, Android should have a "Do not disturb" setting, which would prevent notifications during certain times.
Brian

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind of crazy its not built in. If I use DND on Android, I have to then customize it pretty heavily so that other notifications come through, etc. Is this on the roadmap?

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Who knows? I don't work for Microsoft and I prefer the native Android mail app (which syncs with Outlook.com perfectly), so I don't use the Outlook for Android app. If you think this is valuable, make a suggestion here: Outlook for Android. You might want to search the existing suggestions to see if it has already been suggested and vote it up, if so.

Edit: I just looked and, in fact this suggestion (schedule sync) is part of the very first, most popular suggestion, which shows as "Planned". Consider adding your own vote and comments to that suggestion.

Edit 2: Perhaps I'm reading this wrong and "Schedule Sync" actually means "Calendar Sync". Who knows? The original suggester wasn't very explanatory.

Brian

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 19, 2022 Views 6,409 Applies to: