NEW OUTLOOK-How do I get sentence capitalisation when I'm writing an email?

NEW OUTLOOK-when in the new outlook, how do I get sentence capitalisation when I'm writing an email? when i'm writing an email it does not start my sentence with a capital. i have to go back and change manually, just like now :(

|

Hi I am an Independent Advisor, trying to help other users in the Community with my experience in Microsoft products. Please note that I am a user like you and don't work directly for Microsoft. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and I hope the following suggestion will work in your case. The New Outlook is still in development by Microsoft and unfortunately there are some issues with the New Outlook app while new features are added, and the development is ongoing. You can find all the expected dates in this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=Outlook%2CDesktop%2CWeb&searchterms=New%2COutlook Should the issue you experience have an impact on you, I suggest you revert to the Classic Outlook for now. Please let me know if that helped. Regards Casper

Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 11, 2024 Views 2 Applies to: