New Outlook 365 has no option for Online status next name

-When switching for the first to new outlook has option to transfer the classic settings for old to new Outlook. Hence has an option to new Outlook online status.

-However I tried to replicate it switching to old classic Outlook and The Online status and photograph is still check

and uncheck it, the switch to New Outlook now the Online status no longer showing.

-Switch to old classic Outlook and check the The Online status and photograph and tried to switch to New Outlook and no option pop dialog box suggesting to transfer the settings of the old classic outlook settings for the online status to work.

I am suggesting if the settings of the classics outlook will have an option to transfer again the issue online will show.

Also the store my Outlook settings in the cloud(Required restarting Outlook) I think where the old settings is saved.

any solution for this?

|

Hello Joselito,

Good day! Thank you for posting in the community.   

Please note, since the new outlook is still under active development, Microsoft is constantly working on improving their products and adding many new features to the new outlook. I suggest keeping an eye on the Microsoft Outlook blog Things to look forward to in the new Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Community Hub or the Microsoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365 for any updates on features. In the meantime, I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and I will pass along your feedback to the appropriate team for consideration in future updates. If you heavily rely on these features, you may consider toggling out of the new Outlook for Windows preview for now. I will also update here once I get additional information and the specific timeline for the feature will be added. I will suggest you Contact the new Outlook for Windows in the application support team for this new Outlook limit issue –

Contact support and provide feedback about the new Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,

Md Ashabul Haque | Microsoft Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Md Ashabul,

Thanks for advised and the information provided

Have a great day and God bless

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 95 Applies to: