My emails are marked as a Spam. How do I fix this?

Hi, I work for a large organization as a Customer Success Manager. I was reaching out to all my clients informing them about a new enhancement to their platform and offering them training. I have done this in the past, and I have never had an issue, but this time, I keep getting the following message even when I try to email someone internally within my company, or if I am replying to one of my client's emails.

"This message couldn't be delivered because the sending email address was not recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this error is that the email address is, or was, suspected of sending spam. Contact the organization's email admin for help and give them this error message."

How can I fix this? Communication with my client is a vital part of my role and I am unable to exercise this because of this issue.

I reached out to my IT Service Desk and they have not been able to find a solution.

Dear Hector,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. It sounds like your emails are being marked as spam by the recipient's email provider. There are a few things you can do to try and fix this issue:

1. Check your email content: Make sure that your email content is not spammy. Avoid using too many exclamation marks, all caps, or using words that are commonly associated with spam emails.

2. Verify your email address: Make sure that your email address is verified and authenticated. You can do this by contacting your email provider or IT department.

3. Ask recipients to whitelist your email address: Ask your recipients to add your email address to their safe senders list or whitelist. This will ensure that your emails are not marked as spam.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Microsoft Support directly. Since I noticed that recently there are many other users reporting the false positive issues for Exchange prorection, there might be some backend problems in Microsoft to mark the emails as spam by mistake, in this situation, please use the admin account to go to Office 365 Admin Center-> Support-> New Service Request. The support engineers there have the correct escalation channel, and this is the most efficient way to report such issue. You can refer to this article to check the way how to raise a ticket: Ways to contact support for business products - Admin help. The engineers in related team have higher permission and resources than us to help check the root cause from background directly.

I hope the information helps. If there is any update or I misunderstand you, please feel free to let me know. I will continue to assist you. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Sherry | Microsoft Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have a Hotmail account that emails are being rejected by recipients I normally send to today.

The bounce back email message is: 550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810)

Please advise.

Amanda Jacobson

Jacobson, Chmelir, & Ferweda

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This does not help me. How do i get my email able to send emails again. I sent and email to a group of people and now I am not able to send anymore. Please reset so i can send again. Or is there another email sevice other than mictosoft theat i can use?

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 5,925 Applies to: