Microsoft is About to Sink My Company

Hello  ,

PLEASE IF SOMEBODY READ THIS MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT CHECK THE TICKET ID SRX1499150643ID

4 Days ago SNDS for some reason without any update or information has been listed all our ip cllases on SNDS . Some of this classes has been never send because they are tv streams or game server classes.

We have created hundreds of ticket for each /24 as described on their web site 

Than we got first answers 2 days later :

Dear Cahit Eyigünlü

Please note that your ticket number is in the subject line of this mail.

193.16.15.0/24

Note: Errors are unlikely, however, if an error is indicated, please resubmit the specific IP or IP range.

Thank you,

Outlook.com Deliverability Support

Please do not reply to this message as it is from an unattended mailbox. Any replies to this email will not be responded to or forwarded. This service is used for outgoing emails only and cannot respond to inquiries.

Thank we wait second answers come  , we detailed answered for each ticket that should be a mistake. And we have checked everything :

Dear Cahit Eyigünlü 

We have completed reviewing the IP(s) you submitted. The following table contains the results of our investigation.

Not qualified for mitigation

193.16.15.0/24

Our investigation has determined that the above IP(s) do not qualify for mitigation.

Please ensure your emails comply with the Outlook.com policies, practices and guidelines found here: http://mail.live.com/mail/policies.aspx.

To have Deliverability Support investigate further, please reply to this email with a detailed description of the problem you are having, including specific error messages, and an agent will contact you.

Regardless of the deliverability status, Outlook.com recommends that all senders join two free programs that provide visibility into the Outlook.com traffic on your sending IP(s), the sending IP reputation with Outlook.com and the Outlook.com user complaint rates. 

Junk Email Reporting program (JMRP) When an Outlook.com user marks an email as "junk", senders enrolled in this program get a copy of the mail forwarded to the email address of their choice. It allows senders to see which mails are being marked as junk and to identify mail traffic you did not intend to send. To join, please visit http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsjmrpp&page=support_home_options_form_byemail&ct=eformts.

Smart Network Data Services program (SNDS). This program allows you to monitor the ‘health’ and reputation of your registered IPs by providing data about traffic such as mail volume and complaint rates seen originating from your IPs. To register, please visit http://postmaster.live.com/snds/.

There is no silver bullet to maintaining or improving good IP reputation, but these programs help you proactively manage your email eco-system to help better ensure deliverability to Outlook.com users.

Thank you,

Than 3rd answers come : 

Hello,

My name is Murali and I work with the Outlook.com Deliverability Support Team.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your current deliverability issue.  You are reporting that this is due to a recent compromise that took place on your system.  Can you please provide the following details to help us with our investigation?

Date(s) this compromise occurred:

Brief description of the compromise:

Brief description of what was done to resolve the compromise:

Thank you for providing us with this information.  

Sincerely,

Murali

And we again write what ever needed . Than we got the last tickets :

Hello,

We understand that you have additional questions regarding how to improve the reputation of your IPs and, thereby improve deliverability of your email to Outlook.com consumers. To improve and maintain good reputation of your IPs, Microsoft recommends careful review of the best practices found at http://mail.live.com/mail/policies.aspx as well as those outlined in the Windows Live Deliverability document.

It takes time to improve IP reputation and careful vigilance of your email systems which includes monitoring the information you would receive as a member of JMRP (Junk Mail Reporting Program) and/or SNDS (Smart Network Data Services) to help you identify potential issues, such as, compromised servers, outdated mailing lists, etc.  As an email marketing service, this type of information could be invaluable to you.

There is no silver bullet, unfortunately, to improve or maintain IP reputation.  In addition to the suggestions we've sent before, here are some specific recommendations for you to consider:

.              Monitor user complaints. Outlook.com also has a sender complaint feedback loop program called the Junk Email Reporting Program (JMRP). Enrollment in this free program will benefit you as a sender as it will keep your email lists updated and populated with interested Outlook.com customers. This program will help you to remove those Outlook.com customers who do not want to receive emails from your company. If you are interested in joining this program, please visit http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsjmrpp&page=support_home_options_form_byemail&ct=eformts 

.              Reduce spam originating from your IP: Sign-up for SNDS. Outlook.com has created the Smart Network Data Services program. This is a service that helps legitimate email senders work with their customers and partners to reduce spam originating from their IP. To register, please go to https://postmaster.live.com/snds/addnetwork.aspx . This program allows a sender to monitor the 'health' and reputation of their IPs.

.              Check other third party block lists. Please visit http://www.senderbase.org to verify that your IP is not being targeted by any third party block lists.

.              Segment your mailing infrastructure by IP: Marketing email, transactional corporate email, "forward to a friend" email and signup emails should be sent from different IPs. This will help to identify what types of messages are being flagged by Outlook.com customers and may help prevent transactional messages from being impacted by any negative reputation that may be impacting IPs used to send marketing communications. If you can arrange for your clients to use different IPs that would also help you to identify whether particular emails or campaigns are being flagged by Outlook.com users. 

.              Strengthen the sign up process: Confirm that you are using a double-opt-in sign up process. This will not help in removing existing Outlook.com customers from your email lists but it will confirm the authenticity of those who sign-up for your email campaigns and newsletters.

.              Do some analysis on the data regarding complaints: Look at Outlook.com customers who have never clicked, opened, responded or bounced in any way. These poor performers could contain many bad addresses.

.              Clean up your lists: Remove those who do not want to receive the emails. Make the unsubscribe process more visible.

.              Apply for the Sender Score Certified Mail program: If you are doing all the above and you continue to have deliverability issues, you may wish to consider joining the Sender Score Certified Mail Program, a third party program administered by Return Path, Inc. Many legitimate mailers and marketers have qualified and joined this program to improve mail deliverability and decrease email from being filtered to the Junk E-mail Folder. Sender Score (www.senderscorecertified.com) is the only service to which we subscribe.

Another option you may want to consider is to encourage your clients and recipients to add your sending email address to their contacts list, or to otherwise indicate that mail from you is wanted, not junk. Let them know that if they do not see your email in the Inbox, they should locate it and mark it as wanted mail from a trusted sender. 

I hope this information has been helpful.

Regards,

Bikash,                 

They answered us like the ip is not blocked , and we have chance to send message. And if we send carefully messages than everything will be fine in time !!!!!

This should be a bug , but i think all messages sent by bots i have same messages hundreds of !!!! 

And there is a really big caos in my company. Please from SNDS some body help me !!! Control this problem. Why did you block all my ip addresses ? There is max 4-10 red ips in my 50.000 + ip address . 
Our spam rates lower than microsoft . What is the reason. Why do you send this unnecessary answers. We are not looking for reputation it has been 4 days. What are you trying to do !!!

When i send the given image below they are returning me with this email wtih the blocked class list copy / paste :

Hello,

My name is Bikash and I am with the Outlook.com Deliverability Support Team. 

As we see you have submitted more than 256 IPs. Please note our issue submission form allows up to 256(/24) IPs per ticket.   

Performing a preliminary investigation before submission will help us to address your issues more efficiently.  Please only submit IP addresses that receive errors indicating a deliverability issue.

Thank you,

Bikash

CONGRATULATIONS MICROSOFT BUG !!!

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi CahitEyigünlü,
This is a public forum - we're all users trying to help other users. No one here works for Microsoft or is involved with the SNDS program. Sorry.
Diane Poremsky [Outlook MVP]
Outlook Resources: https://www.slipstick.com
https://www.outlook-tips.net

** I don't work for Microsoft.**
** DO NOT CALL phone numbers received in email notifications.**

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello ,

I want some body to see this . Because there is no direct telephone number . 

There is no direct contact

In reality it seems there is no human who control things...

And i am nearly finished ....

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can any body help ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

No one from Microsoft SNDS program will see it in this forum - they do not come here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the answer. But i need to write everywhere. To find somebody, or let the somebody see this. I have enough damage of this problem.

You are very good microsoft products too.

Please tell me for which reason  an ip address should be blocked on SNDS that had never mail sent before hotmail ? 

I read all the documents. That they send with standart messages. Also their standart messages are irresponsible to , half of the links not working.

Let's discuss this 

What is your comment for this ? 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

SNDS doesn't take calls or email. Regular support doesn't handle SNDS issues.

Are you set up to handle the feedback loops?
Do you have any of the other suggestions implemented?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

BTW - are the IPs in a static or dynamic range? I know that Outlook.com blocks SMTP servers in netbocks are marked as dynamic distribution. If they are not marked as static / business, many filters will block them from sending mail as consumers/dynamic IPs shouldn't be running mail servers.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello all ips are static and oriantated to my customers .

https://www.flickr.com/photos/spdnet/

https://bgp.he.net/AS57844

I am an Direct ISP for datacenter services and 1 million web site blocked

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Any suggestion ;

First of all they are sending me for rate limit mails. I am an isp company .

1. In any country of the world does not allow to break privacy. So i can not check what my customers do. Hotmail can not expect me to check their mails . 

2. They should use tunnels and get inbound traffic from my datacenter and tunnel this traffic. And than send out spoofed traffic from this collected place. I have some customers doing this. 

Client ----> Our router ----- > Their Server ------>  GRE Tunenl -------> Another Datacenter ------> Their server -------> Client

How can i follow this traffic ? If i break the laws too .

3.  When the customers use SSL / TLS how can i follow how much they email send ?  I can not see establisment count too if i do not proxy the traffic. Is this logical ?  Established connection count also does not provide a number of mail count. Also i can not tell my customer heyyy stop . Tell me what are you doing.

I only can follow SNDS and whenever i see sth. is wrong i can block them. Or hotmail can block it. 

This is what is legally correct. 

I am not public prosecutor so i can not determine and get decide for what my customer do.

Also i never told hotmail no i do not block this customer too.

Now i have no decleration and 50.000 ips blocked nearly for one week . I have lost %30 of my customers. There is no real person that i can talk. And no reason to block my UDP allowed /24 classes for user complaint in reality.

How can a Counterstrike server create a user complaint on hotmail side ? should somebody describe me this ? 

If you block this ip blocks depending on the other block activities without informing. This is sth. not legal. also.  Because there are too many customers comunicating with you on my side too. 

This is the using monopoly right as internet explorer has done before.

At the other side when i check last 3 months i have 10 daily red ip avarage. And this statistics shows 1 day after. And we blocked the customers so we have done what needed too !! Although i do not have to ! because this is sth hotmail need to solve . Without blocking my other customers. Because this rape of their rights.

And at the end i am sinking. This is totally non-understandable. Because i have nearly million website serving. I can not handle the issue. Even the quarantina exist and depending on corona all the world trades turned into mailings .

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Also if hotmail blocks the rest of the world it can stop exact spamming.

There will be rest only one problem. No one will get email :)

I am not supporting the spam. I am only talking about laws , legal problems and what they do and expect .

Please this is a discussion. And you are close to microsoft. Tell me what is wrong on my advices and talks.

And what did i do wrong as being an isp ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 21, 2021 Views 299 Applies to: