MICROSOFT BOOKINGS - How do you change sender/reply email address?

I love using Microsoft BOOKINGS. I've used it for 12+ months.

A customer notified me this week advising me that when he replied to one of the BOOKINGS automated emails, that his reply email to me rejected.

Upon looking into this, the emails from BOOKINGS say they are coming from an email address within my business that I can't see exists. I thought perhaps I had set this up as a dummy email when I launched my business a few years ago, and had simply not updated it, and that I'd quickly and easily locate this in SETTINGS and update it.... 

So I jumped into BOOKINGS, and looked at my business information. All contact info, web site links for privacy, terms etc and also the nominated email address are all correct. I cant see anywhere in BOOKINGS where this incorrect email address is loaded. I've also looked in my office admin centre and exchange admin centre, and cannot find any reference to the incorrect email address used in my BOOKINGS emails.

So, my question - how do I edit the email address which is listed as the Sender of my BOOKING emails. This of course, is also the email address preloaded as the recipient if a Customer decided to reply to a BOOKINGS email from my business.

I've tried to Google this issue and use the HLPE menu, but either there is no content on the subject, or my search terms are just way off.

I'm eagerly looking to resolve this issue and appreciate anyone's time to reply.

Hello Weemala08Gav,

According to your description, I tested this on my side, when a customer books a service “service A”, he will receive an email from "serviceA@yourdomain.com", and based on my test result, it is not able to change the sender email address of your service. 

However, when a customer decide to reply to a booking email, you can set to send customer's reply to your email address in the Business Information page, for your reference: 

After you enter your email address in the Business Information page, you may need to click Save and go to the Booking page to click “Save and Publish", then check the result. 

Best regards,

Jennifer

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Weemala08Gav,

According to your description, I tested this on my side, when a customer books a service “service A”, he will receive an email from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", and based on my test result, it is not able to change the sender email address of your service. 

However, when a customer decide to reply to a booking email, you can set to send customer's reply to your email address in the Business Information page, for your reference: 

After you enter your email address in the Business Information page, you may need to click Save and go to the Booking page to click “Save and Publish", then check the result. 

Best regards,

Jennifer

Firstly, Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me, Jennifer.

The "send customer replies to" field you have highlighted is showing the correct address I want as sender/receiver of BOOKINGS emails/invites etc. I have selected PUBLISH/UNPUBLISH several times hoping it might push this through or something. No such luck.

The problem is that the BOOKINGS system is added any bookings to a calendar which I don't use and which has an alias/email which is not used or set up. How do I change the calendar being used by BOOKINGS? 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Weemala08Gav, 

Thanks for your prompt reply. As I mentioned in my last reply, it is not feasible to change the sender address of a service.

Also, as you can see from my test result, when the customer receive the confirm email, the sender email is the service's email address (picture 1), but if I click on Reply, the recipient email address will automatically change to the “admin” email address I set in my Booking Information page (picture 2):

Picture 1: 

Picture 2:

Given this result, could you please kindly use your personal to book your service and reply to the Booking email to check if you will receive the reply email in your business account? 

Moreover, regarding your question "How do I change the calendar being used by BOOKINGS?", as far as I know, the booking service is using a separate calendar which doesn't belong to any user.

However, in Microsoft Bookings, you can create new booking calendar by clicking the down arrow next to your calendar name and clicking "new", then you may need to create new services for your new business calendar. see below picture: 

Or you can go to the Business information page to change the calendar's name by changing the field “Business name”.

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything unclear or you have any other concerns, I'll glad to continue to help you.

Best regards,

Jennifer

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 12,236 Applies to: