Matching Mobile to Desktop Signature

How do I export, or backup or download, my signature from the Desktop app, so I can import it to the Mobile app? The mobile app doesn't allow table creation, and copy + paste isn't possible, it just puts the text as plain. Editing in HTML on the mobile app should fix that, but it hasn't been added so I guess it wont be. Since that seems to be the case, I need some sort of way to get the signature on my mobile app to be the same as the signature I have when using a PC. A simple synchronize option would be a simple fix as well. Save the signature to your OneDrive, so you can use it no matter what device you are currently using.

Please advise.

Hi, Chaz Stewart

Good day!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

According to your description, I understand that you would like to synchronize your signature across devices automatically

Unfortunately, it is not attainable for Outlook on android mobile devices. Nevertheless, as a work around that you can save the signature file to your OneDrive or other cloud storage service and access it from any device.

To export your signature from the desktop version of Outlook, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Outlook and click on "File" in the top left corner.

2. Click on "Options" and then select "Mail" from the left-hand menu.

3. Scroll down to the "Signatures" section and click on "Signatures".

4. Select the signature you want to export and click on "Copy".

5. Open a text editor (such as Notepad) and paste the signature into the editor.

6. Save the file with a .txt extension.

To import the signature into the mobile version of Outlook for Android, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Outlook for Android and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.

2. Tap on the gear icon to open the settings menu.

3. Scroll down to the "Signature" section and tap on "Edit signature".

4. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select "Import".

5. Select the .txt file you saved earlier and tap on "Import".

Thanks for your precious time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Hope you all the best!

Sincerely,

Alex | Microsoft Community Moderator.

*Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.*

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 7,251 Applies to: